NEXT LEVEL Sheldon graduate Dillon Miller threw for 1,189 yards and 12 touchdowns as a starter for the final five games of the season at Lindenwood University in St.
What does LU stand for?
LU stands for Lindenwood University (St. Charles, Missouri)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LU
We have 6 other meanings of LU in our Acronym Attic
- Leeds United (football club; UK)
- Lefevre Utile (French: Bakery)
- Lego Universe (video game)
- Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA)
- LeTourneau University (Longview, Texas)
- Level-Up (gaming)
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA, USA)
- Library Unit
- Lieferumfang (German: scope of delivery)
- Lincoln University (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breckenridge earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Lindenwood University with concentrations in communications and literature, and is a member of the American Marketing Association and American Advertising Federation.
IN AN IRONICALLY related news story, the Lindenwood University shooting team of St.
Polette teaches education at Lindenwood University.
David Knotts of Lindenwood University in Missouri led to quarterly Chautauqua presentations at the Boone Home and Boonesfield Village.
He holds a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Lindenwood University, St.
Powerhouse Lindenwood University was crowned national collegiate champion for the 4th straight year.
HE HAS A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SPANISH FROM WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY AND A MASTER'S DEGREE IN ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT FROM LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY.