The Linda Hall Library of Science and Technology is internationally known, and offers visitors not only a stunning setting but a rare book room featuring the likes of Galileo, Copernicus and others.
What does LHL stand for?
LHL stands for Linda Hall Library (Kansas City, Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHL
We have 28 other meanings of LHL in our Acronym Attic
- Left High Kick (martial arts)
- Liberate Hong Kong (slogan)
- Light Housekeeping
- Litres Per Hundred Kilometers (fuel consumption)
- Love, Hugs & Kisses
- Les Houches Kids Contest (France)
- Laughing Hella Loud
- Left Hepatic Lobe (liver)
- Let's Have Lunch
- Light-Heavy-Light (molecules)
- Lister Hill Library
- Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Lorraine Hunt Lieberson (opera singer)
- Labour Hire Licensing Authority (Victorian, Australia)
- Living His Life Abundantly International (television production; Oldsmar, FL)
- Lake Hickory Learning Communities (North Carolina)
- Lake Huron Learning Collaborative (Canada)
- Links Healthy Living Centre (est. 2002; UK)
- Living Hope Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Lancaster Hotels, Land and Properties Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These fifteen were: the American Antiquarian Society, the American Philosophical Society, the John Crerar Library, the Folger Shakespeare Library, the Linda Hall Library, the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, the Huntington Library, the Library Company of Philadelphia, the Massachusetts Historical Society, the Pierpont Morgan Library, the Newberry Library, the New York Academy of Medicine, the New York Historical Society, the New York Public Library, (2) and the Virginia Historical Society.