They are the London and Oxford Fusiliers, the Lincoln and Welland Regiment, the Queen's York Rangers, the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada, the Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment, Stormont Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders, the Canadian Grenadier Guards, the Voltigeurs of Quebec, the Royal New Brunswick Regiment and finally--a long way from home--the Royal Newfoundland Regiment.
What does L&W stand for?
L&W stands for Lincoln and Welland (armed forces regiment; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of L&W
- Lawrence & Schiller (advertising agency)
- Leak and Squeak
- Lilo & Stitch (cartoon)
- Lying and Standing (blood pressure)
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Learning and Teaching (various schools)
- Localization & Track Correlation
- Logistics and Transportation Corporate Citizenship Initiative (DHL Worldwide Express)
- Lethality and Target Hardening
- Land and Wire (telephone)
- Living and Well
- Lakes and Watershed Commission
- Life and Work Connections
- Loss by Unsatisfactory Outcome
- Lysine and Methionine (milk)
- Lactate plus Pyruvate (metabolic medicine)
- Length plus Width
- Fisher-Kasteleyn-Temperley (method to compute the number of Perfect Matchings)
- Teaching Reactor (#1) at Atomics International
- Teaching Reactor at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles was a gunner who served for a period of time with the Lincoln and Welland Regiment in World War II.
The week- end events were co-sponsored by the Colonel John Butler Branch of the Association and The Lincoln and Welland Regiment Foundation.