Fisher Center for the Study and Conservation of Apes at Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago.
What does LPZ stand for?
LPZ stands for Lincoln Park Zoo (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPZ
We have 6 other meanings of LPZ in our Acronym Attic
- Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (formerly Merseyside Youth Orchestra; UK)
- London Philharmonic Youth Orchestra
- Lighthouse Point Yacht & Racquet Club (Florida)
- Labour Party Young Socialists
- Laplata Youth Soccer Association (Maryland)
- Landelijke Prevalentiemeting Zorgproblemen (Dutch: Rural Prevalence Care Issues)
- Late Pronuclear Zygotes (genetics)
- Lateral Palisade Zone (neurology)
- Lesion Projection Zone
- Lightning Protection Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Program content was provided by curators and research scientists at the Wildlife Conservation Society, Dallas Zoo, Lincoln Park Zoo, Toledo Zoo, Honolulu Zoo, Oregon Zoo, and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
According to a report in National Geographic News, the research was done at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, US.
She is a board member of the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Museum of Science and Industry and the 2016 Olympic Cultural Committee, which is working to bring the Games to Chicago.