The Lincoln Interagency Narcotics Team is continuing an investigation.
What does LINT stand for?
LINT stands for Lincoln Interagency Narcotics Team (est. 1991; Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LINT
- Lien Internet du Nord-Ouest (French: Internet Link Northwest; now Télébec Internet; Canada)
- Low-Level Interfaced Overlanguage for Extremely Universal Machine-Coding (programming language)
- Language Integrated Query (Microsoft)
- Lung Information Needs Questionnaire (Peninsula Medical School; Plymouth, England, UK)
- Laser Inertial Navigation System
- Lego Imagination News Station (online forum)
- Linguistik-Server Essen (University Essen, Germany)
- Leichter Innovativer Nahverkehrs Triebzug (German train)
- London Invitational No-Tap (bowling tournament; Canada)
- Levers International Advertising Services
- Linköpings Teknologers Studentkår (Linköping Technology Student Union)
- Light Imprint New Urbanism
- Legislative Information Notification Update System (Oregon)
- Local Independently Nucleated Units of Structure (proteins)
- Logical Inquiry and Update System (data management software)
- Linus Torvald's UNIX (flavor of UNIX for PCs)
- Linus's MINIX (MINIX was version UNIX which Linus Torvalds enhanced)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Money raised by the measure - estimated at $699,000 the first year and rising to $787,000 the fifth year - would help continue the Lincoln Interagency Narcotics Team, provide support services for children exposed to meth lab chemicals or removed from drug houses and pay for some education and treatment programs.