LIMULUS AMOEBOCYTE LYSATE ASSAY For the limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) assay, endotoxin-free magnesium chloride (MgC[l.
What does LALA stand for?
LALA stands for Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate Assay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LALA
We have 2 other meanings of LALA in our Acronym Attic
- Lock and Load
- Long Arm of the Law
- Longacre Lea (theater company; Washington, DC)
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Los Angleles Lakers (basketball)
- Lots 'a' Luv
- Luonnontieteiden Akateemisten Liitto (Finnish: Natural Sciences Academic Association)
- Light Aircraft Landing Area (aviation)
- Lillooet Area Library Association (Lillooet, British Columbia, Canada)
- Los Angeles Lounge Association (band; Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Assisted Living Association (Denham Springs, LA)
- Lubbock Area Library Association (Texas)
- Latin Americanist Librarians Announcements List
- Liturgical Artists Living around Atlanta (Georgia)
- Laugh A Little Bit (internet slang)
- Louisiana Auctioneers Licensing Board (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Latin American Law and Business Report (publication)
- Language Arts Learning Center (various locations)
- Latin America Logistics Center (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chromogenic Limulus amoebocyte lysate assay for rapid detection of Gram negative bacteriuria.