For example, there are over 10m people with a limiting long-term illness, impairment or disability in the UK, including people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and mental health needs.
What does LLTI stand for?
LLTI stands for Limiting Long-Term Illness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLTI
We have 1 other meaning of LLTI in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid-Liquid Thermal Cycling
- Lightweight Laser Target Designator
- Link Layer Topology Discovery
- Link Layer Topology Discovery I/O (Driver)
- Land Level Transfer Facility (shipyard)
- Long Live the Fighters (gaming clan)
- Lifelong Learning Theme Group (Forest of Dean District Partnerships, UK)
- Language Learning and Technology International
- Laser Light Technologies, Inc. (Hermann, MO)
- Life Link Training Institute (Santa Fe, NM; est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Already, 48% of 65 to 74-year-olds and 62% of the over-75s have a limiting long-term illness.
Just a third eat the recommended five or more portions of fruit and vegetables a day or meet physical activity guidelines, while 26% of adults reported having a limiting long-term illness.
In this former group more than a third of men and more than half of women live alone and most have a limiting long-term illness.
Difficulties of getting to and from their nearest train station was greatest among passengers who were Welsh speakers, living in mid Wales, or suffered a limiting long-term illness.
Wales has the highest proportion of people in the UK with a limiting long-term illness and more than 340,000 carers.
Almost 50% of disabled people of working age in Britain are not in work and there are more than 18,000 people in North Tyneside alone who have a limiting long-term illness or disability.
5% of working age have a limiting long-term illness, compared with 13.