Lindley currently serves as president of The Northern Trust Company of Delaware, a limited purpose trust company in Wilmington, Del, a position he has held since 2005.
What does LPTC stand for?
LPTC stands for Limited Purpose Trust Company (business formation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPTC
We have 19 other meanings of LPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Physical Therapy Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lowest Priced Technically Acceptable (contract)
- Low Pressure Turbine Active Clearance Control Valve (aviation turbine engine)
- Lignite Power Technical Assistance Project (Ministry of Energy and Mining; Republic of Kosovo)
- Latvijas Pacientu Tiesibu Birojs (Latvian: Latvian Patients' Rights Office; Latvia)
- London Passenger Transport Board (UK)
- Low Pressure Turbine Blade
- Laboratoire de Physico et Toxico-Chimie des Systèmes Naturels
- Land Preservation Tax Credit (Virginia)
- Leading People through Change (organizational management program; The Ken Blanchard Companies)
- Little Priest Tribal College (Winnebago, NE)
- Local Public Transport Company (Suceava, Romania)
- Largest Processing Time First (algorithm)
- Low-Power Test Facility
- Lambeth Public Transport Group (UK)
- Low Power Thermoelectric Generator
- Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Hautes Energies (France)
- Leeds Psychotherapy Training Institute (UK)
- Lembaga Penelitian Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Crops Research Institute)
- Low Path Trace Identifier Mismatch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Republic Bank Delaware National Association, Wilmington, Delaware, is an uninsured limited purpose trust company and, thus, is not subject to the CRA.