This edition integrates developments in the law of agency and unincorporated business entities since 2007, particularly revised general and limited partnership acts, limited liability company acts, and cases related to limited liability companies.
What does LLCA stand for?
LLCA stands for Limited Liability Company Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLCA
We have 3 other meanings of LLCA in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Lateral Cartilage (anatomy)
- Lower Left Corner (location)
- Lower Level Compatibility (Sprint)
- Lowest Lethal Concentration
- Lunar Lander Challenge (competition)
- Lunchtime Lead Club (Clovis District Chamber of Commerce, Clovis, CA, USA)
- Logical Link Control/Sub-Network Access Protocol
- Logical Link Control 2 (Cisco)
- Logical Link Control, Type 3 Operation
- Lake Laurentian Conservation Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Limited Life-Cycle Analysis (environmental tool)
- Lower Limit of Cerebral Blood Flow
- Long Lake Community Branch Library (Long Lake, MN)
- Leadless Chip Carrier
- Left Lower Corner Cell
- Ligue Luxembourgeoise Contre le Cancer
- Lincoln Land Community College
- Long Lake Conservation Center (Palisade, MN)
- Low Labor Cost Country
- Low-Level Cloud Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1997, New Hampshire's Limited Liability Company Act has permitted the owners of New Hampshire corporations to convert to LLCs.
In the December issue of Utah Business, we wrote an article outlining several key changes in Utah limited liability company law due to the Utah Legislature's passing of the Utah Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
The Policy Debate Unfolds as the Uniform Limited Liability Company Act is Revised B.
7701-1 Classification of organizations for federal tax purposes, 1997 Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, 47-34A-105, 1998 Uniform Partnership Act, 48-7A-101, 2001 Uniform Partnership Act, 48-7A-202, 2001 Uniform Partnership Act, 48-7A-306, 2001 Uniform Partnership Act, 48-7A-301, 2001 Uniform Partnership Act, 48-7A-801, 2001 Uniform Limited Partnership Act, 48-7-101, 1986 Uniform Limited Partnership Act, 48-7-303, 1986 Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, 47-34A-105, 1998 Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, 47-34A-303, 1998 Endnotes (1) "Small Business by the Number.
It includes an evaluation of the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act and analysis of the most current statute and case law, as well as the underlying principles and reasoning involved.
According to the ruling, the merger of the SMLLC and the corporation will occur under state General Corporation Law and the Limited Liability Company Act.
The applicable rules, usually set forth in the state's limited liability company act, shield the LLC's owners (and managers) from the debts and liabilities of the entity, just as state corporation laws shield shareholders.