Manuscript evidence for the limited dissemination of the Romano-German pontifical highlights the diversity of penitential ordines in this period, exemplified in liturgical manuscripts from Fulda, Lotharingia, and Italy.
What does LIMDIS stand for?
LIMDIS stands for Limited Dissemination
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LIMDIS
- Lancaster Inter-Municipal Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Lexicon Iconographicum Mythologiae Classicae (German)
- Long Island Medical Care (North Babylon, NY)
- Long Island Music Coalition (New York, NY)
- Lao Iu Mien Culture Association (Oakland, CA)
- Liquid Metal Cleanliness Analyzer (aluminium industry)
- Long Island Mini Cup Association (Islip, NY)
- Limits Carbon Tax
- Long Island Marketing Concepts & Technology Inc.
- Limiting Date
- Limited Distribution
- Light Intensity Modulation Direct Overwrite
- Laser/Light Intensity Modulation, Direct Overwrite
- Limited Duty
- Landline, Internet, Mobile and Entertainment
- Laser Induced Microwave Emission
- Leaders in Management Education (award)
- Linear Interpolation with Maximum Entropy Algorithm
- Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod
- Long Island Motorcycle Enthusiasts
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Home Office statement said: "Because the court stressed the report was only to receive limited dissemination, we have asked the Spanish authorities for any information they can supply about how the report came to be disclosed.