According to the Court of Appeals of Ohio, in a partial takings case there is no right to consequential damages to the land not taken for lack of access to a new limited access highway built where no road existed before.
What does LAH stand for?
LAH stands for Limited Access Highway (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAH
We have 48 other meanings of LAH in our Acronym Attic
- Laugh All Hard
- League of American Homeowners
- Left Anterior Hemiblock
- Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
- Lens Adapter and Hood (cameras)
- Liberal Arts Honors (various schools)
- Life Accident Health (insurance)
- Life after Hockey
- Light Attack Helicopter
- Lightweight Automated Howitzer
- Linux Administration Handbook (computing)
- Lipoid Adrenal Hyperplasia (endocrinology)
- Lithium Aluminum Hydride
- Los Altos Hills (California)
- Love and Hugs
- Low Altitude High Speed Route
- Lane Amateur Hockey Association (Eugene, OR)
- Lively Arts History Association (California)
- Living Away from Home Allowance (construction)
- Los Alamos Hockey Association (Los Alamos, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the new Blackstone Parkway has transformed Route 146 into a limited access highway with two interchanges at the village and a bridge linking the neighborhood directly to Vernon Hill.
A project of this magnitude, installing a liner within the existing 72-inch culvert more than 300 feet long under 35 feet of fill beneath a four-lane divided, limited access highway, proved to be a very cost-effective solution to rehabilitate a failing culvert.
Compiled from a vast network of sources, Dynamap/Transportation provides street and address coverage, highly accurate one-way and restricted turn information, accurate representation of limited access highways, preferred routing names, and exit point layers.
Your readers might also be interested to know that truckers would prefer that people passing them on limited access highways just get the job done.
509 acres of the tract to construct a limited access highway.