A limitation of benefit clause and an anti abuse provision also forms part of the deal.
What does LOB stand for?
LOB stands for Limitation of Benefit (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOB
We have 41 other meanings of LOB in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Operations Building
- Lazy Old Bastard
- Lease Office Building (United Arab Emirates)
- Left On Base (baseball)
- Left Out Board (locations of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Legion of Boom (Seattle Seahawks)
- Library of Birmingham (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Limit of Blank
- Limit Order Book (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mauritius says it is willing to offer the Limitation of Benefit Clause, which will impose some restrictions like minimum capital investment required by the company in the island nation before it can get registered.
The new DTAA has an article on Limitation of Benefit, which is not in existing DTAC.