Patients adherent to suppressive regimens are able to achieve plasma HIV-1 RNA levels below the limit of quantification by established assays.
What does LOQ stand for?
LOQ stands for Limit Of Quantification
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LOQ
We have 19 other meanings of LOQ in our Acronym Attic
- Linguistically Optimal Predictive Text (mobile technology)
- Local Operational Planning Team (UK)
- Lower-Order Path Termination (telecommunications)
- Lowest Order Perturbation Theory
- Logistics Organization Planning Unit (US Navy)
- Landelijke Organisatie Permanent Wonen (Dutch: National Organization for Permanent Housing)
- Laugh Out Quiet
- Lead-Off Question (discussion technique)
- Leadership Opinion Questionaire
- Level of Quantification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The optimized ELISA had a limit of quantification of less than 1 ppm.
Gas concentrations below the limit of quantification were assumed to be zero in the calculation of the air pollutant means.
5 ng/mL, and limit of quantification was less than 10 ng/mL for tadalafil.
Limit of quantification The limit of quantification (LoQ) is strictly the lowest concentration of the analyte that can be determined with an acceptable level of repeatability precision and trueness.
09 [micro]g/mL, and a lower limit of quantification in undiluted serum specimens of 3.
Importantly, 3 patients in the Kaletra arm and 3 patients in the nelfinavir arm experienced new AIDS-defining clinical events despite having viral loads below the limit of quantification.