Shag Week events will also take place on February 18 in DIT, Dublin and February 20 in Limerick Institute of Technology.
What does LIT stand for?
LIT stands for Limerick Institute of Technology (Limerick, Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIT
We have 121 other meanings of LIT in our Acronym Attic
- Long Island Sound Watershed Intermunicipal Council (Westchester County, NY)
- Laboratory for Industrial Toxicology (Belgium)
- Laboratory of Information Techologies
- Language Integration Testing
- Layered Image Transmission
- Lead Impression Tool (oil drilling)
- Lead-In Training
- Leave-In-Time (packet switching)
- Life Is Tough
Samples in periodicals archive:
And with Ireland's Shannon airport just over an hour's flight from Liverpool, officials at the Limerick Institute of Technology - which offers almost 50 degree courses - predicted Liverpool students would be among those taking up around 500 EU places it has up for grabs.
Limerick Institute of Technology was today welcoming students from Liverpool who may be interested in taking up some of the 500 EU places it has available this autumn.
Brazil, a student from Limerick Institute of Technology, had taken a four-hour sunset cruise on the Captain Nemo.
A source close to the bride said Sue Ann, who got an Honours Degree in Economics from Limerick Institute of Technology, said: "She was very popular at college but some people she used to study with were a little surprised to receive an invitation.