What does LGMD1C stand for?
LGMD1C stands for Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 1C (gene mutation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Local Government Management Board (UK)
- Lafayette General Medical Center (Louisiana)
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Local Government Ministers' Conference (Australia)
- London Gay Men's Chorus (UK)
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
- Lobula Giant Movement Detector (computational biology)
- Local Government Monitoring Database (Tanzania)
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1A
- Muscular Dystrophy, Limb-Girdle, Type 1A
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2A (autosomal recessive disorder)
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2B
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, Type 2D
- Lawn & Garden Marketing and Distribution Association
- Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival (Professor V. Lakshminarayana)
- Leadership Governance and Management Fund (UK)
- Less Government. More Fun.
- Light Gauge Metal Framing (construction)
- Local Government Management Fellowship
- Licensed Graduate Marriage and Family Therapist (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)