London, March 6 ( ANI ): Combining genetic repair with cellular reprogramming, researchers at the University of Minnesota's Lillehei Heart Institute have generated stem cells capable of muscle regeneration in a mouse model for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
What does LHI stand for?
LHI stands for Lillehei Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHI
We have 49 other meanings of LHI in our Acronym Attic
- Lyman Hall High School (Wallingford, CT)
- Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Laguna Honda Hospital Volunteers, Inc. (California)
- Langmuir-Hinshelwood-Hougen-Watson (scientific model)
- Lanka Hydraulic Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Larry Head Institute (Neurodiagnostics training school; Monroe, MI)
- Lars Hoej Informatik A/S (Danish translation technology company)
- Leading Health Indicator
- Leasehold Improvement
- Lewis Hyman, Inc. (est. 1930)
- Lipschitz-Hankel Integral
- Local Heritage Initiative
- Louisiana Health Insurance Association
- Louisiana Homicide Investigators Association
- Lipomatous Hamartoma of the Interatrial Septum (cardiac medicine)
- Lord Howe Island Board (Lord Howe Island, New South Wales, Australia)
- Life and Health Insurance Counselors (Texas)
- Lithuanian Health Information Centre (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Lord Howe Island Courier Post (defunct postal outfit, Australia)
- Large Hemispheric Infarction with Edema
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at the University of Minnesota`s Department of Integrative Biology and Physiology and the Lillehei Heart Institute were behind the breakthrough.