Carrying with them a lightweight replica of the coffin, they were walking to Carlisle, Kendal and Ripon before arriving at the cathedral.
What does LREP stand for?
LREP stands for Lightweight Replica
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LREP
We have 2 other meanings of LREP in our Acronym Attic
- Lanesborough Real Estate Investment Trust (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Large Rear Entry Module
- Linear Rational Expectations Model
- Lumbee River Electric Membership Corporation (Red Springs, NC)
- Local Road Enhanced Maintenance Programme (UK)
- Light Rare Earth Oxide
- Long Range Electro Optical System
- Land Resource Evaluation and Planning (Asian Development Bank)
- Lawyer Referral for the Elderly Program (New Mexico Bar Association)
- Legal Research for Estate Planners (online resource; est. 1997; attorney Jason Havens)
- Limited-Route Explorer Packet (Cisco)
- Long Range Exclusion Process
- LVIV Radio Engineering Research Institute (Ukraine)
- Land and Real Estate Registration Project (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Lamprey River Elementary School (Raymond, NH)
- Land Resources and Environmental Sciences (Montana State University)
- Lecture Room Equipment Services (UK)
- Least Restrictive Environment Team
- Long-Range Electron Transfer
- Long-Range Environmental Transport (chemical pollution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notes to editors: The target complex for the first Minuteman III test included a target deployment structure, small rigid lightweight replica, radar cross section matched spheres, reflective and radar transparent balloons, and traffic debris pucks.
a lightweight replica of the spine that a worker can strap to his or her back and that electronically monitors movements in three dimensions.