The topics include the shear strength of lightweight reinforced concrete beams, mitigating autogenous shrinkage by internal curing, the seismic behavior of lightweight concrete structures, composite bridge systems, and the use of magnetic resonance imaging to study internal moist curing.
What does LWRC stand for?
LWRC stands for Lightweight Reinforced Concrete
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LWRC
We have 1 other meaning of LWRC in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Wenatchee Recreation Club
- Lake Winnipeg Research Consortium, Inc.
- Land and Water Research Center
- Land and Water Resource Council (Maine)
- Land and Water Resources Council
- Land Warfare Resource Corporation
- Land Warrior Rapid Charger
- Lanier Watershed Regional Council
- Leitner-Wise Rifle Company
- License Waiver RiderCourse
- LinkWare Report Collage
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Living Water Retreat Center
- London West Resource Centre (library technical services, Ontario, Canada)
- London Wheelchair Rugby Club (UK)
- Lone Wolf Ring Club
- Land and Water Resources Department
- Little Wood River District Library (Carey, ID)
- Lightweight Resolver (Bind DNS)
- Lightweight Recoilless Gun