Also on display will be paintings of the devastation caused by the Blitz by war artist William Ware and a 'Bren Gun' - a lightweight machine gun - used as anti-aircraft artillery.
What does LWMG stand for?
LWMG stands for Lightweight Machine Gun
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LWMG
- Linear Weighted Moving Average
- Livestock Waste Management Act (Nebraska)
- London Working Man's Association
- Lyman Ward Military Academy (Camp Hill, Alabama)
- Lightweight Modular Berth
- Lahore Waste Management Company (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Lake Wales Medical Center (est. 1929; Lake Wales, FL)
- Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
- Lost Wheels Motorcycle Club
- Land and Water Management Division (Michigan Department of Environmental Quality)
- Lions with Machine Guns (Lost TV show slang)
- Low-Weight Molecular Heparin (carbohydrate)
- Light of the World Ministries International, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Lutheran Women's Missionary League (Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod)
- Livestock Welfare Mass Management Accreditation Scheme (Australia)
- Low Water Mark of Medium Tides (UK maps)
- Low Water Mark of Ordinary Spring Tides (maps, Scotland)
- Land and Water Management Plan
- Living Walls Mural Project (est. 2004; San Francisco, CA)
- Lafayette-Winona Middle School (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creating a lightweight machine gun capable of shooting the two rounds required a new configuration.
Armament As a prime example of lightweight machine guns, the 7.
The other lightweight machine gun the Rangers cover is the 7.