The hydration system and its pans are components of the modular lightweight load-carrying equipment (MOLLE).
What does LLCE stand for?
LLCE stands for Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLCE
We have 1 other meaning of LLCE in our Acronym Attic
- Lincoln/Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan (Nebraska)
- Loma Linda Connected Communities Project (communications infrastructure; Loma Linda, CA)
- Ladies Love Club Dogo (song)
- Large Liver Cell Dysplasia (cell abnormality)
- Log-Log Complementary Distribution (computing)
- Les Libres Compagnies De Fornost (French online gaming; Lord of the Rings)
- Lapu Lapu City District Hospital (formerly Carajay Hospital; Philippines)
- Larder Lake-Cadillac Deformation Zone (gold mining; Quebec, Canada)
- Land, Labor, Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Langues, Littérature et Civilisation Étrangères (French)
- Limited-Life Component Exchange
- Liquid-Liquid Cartridge Extraction
- Ladies' Literary Club of East Tawas (Michigan)
- Lifelong Learning Challenge Fund (Canada)
- Link Loss Carry Forward
- Long Lake Conservation Foundation (Palisade, MN)
- Low Level CAN Framework (Linux software project)
- Low-Level Counting Facility
- Leadville Lake County Fire Rescue (Colorado)
- Lahore Librarians Cooperative Group (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional modular lightweight load-carrying equipment attachments as a result of moving the opening from the front of the vest.
Sooner or later every part of your modular lightweight load-carrying equipment (MOLLE) gets covered with dirt, mud and grime.
PEO Soldier Equipment provides soldiers with state-of-the-art sensors, lasers, clothing and other individual equipment, including the Enhanced Night Vision Goggle, a helmet-mounted device that provides improved mobility and situational awareness in all weather and obscured battlefield conditions; the AN/PAS-13 Thermal Weapon Sight, which enables gunners to see deep into the battlefield, increasing surveillance and target acquisition range; the Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment system, which enables soldiers to tailor loads with modular, flexible, load-carrying equipment; and the Modular Sleeping Bag System, which allows environmental and physical comfort in a variety of situations.
The modular lightweight load-carrying equipment (MOLLE) system will be issued to Army units beginning in October 2001.