Among them is a lightweight laser designator range-finder, or LLDR.
What does LWLD stand for?
LWLD stands for Lightweight Laser Designator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LWLD in our Acronym Attic
- Life without Limits
- Life Worth Living
- Little Wayne Laugh
- Little White Lies
- Load Water Line
- Load Waterline Length
- Long Wave Length
- Life Weight Loss Centre (treatment center; various locations)
- Living Word Lutheran Church (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Lafayette-West Lafayette Economic Development Corporation
- Living Wage/Living Health (Office of Labor Standards Enforcement unit; San Francisco, CA)
- Leisure World Laguna Hills Library (Laguna Hills, CA)
- Luckie Waller Little League (San Diego, CA)
- Lake Watch of Lake Martin (Alexander City, AL)
- London West Learning Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Light-Weight Laser Rangefinder (US Army)
- Lake Wales Little Theatre (Florida)
- Lamb Weston/Meijer (potato processing company; EU)
- Light World Mission (religious organization; est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army has, for several years, sponsored a program called the lightweight laser designator rangefinder, which combines a laser target marker and locator into one system, along with a thermal imager.