I was not happy with the balance of a steel frame with the alloy conversion, so in about 1997 I obtained a Caspian aluminum receiver and an aluminum beavertail safety and made up my own lightweight gun, about 21 ounces without the heavy Ciener magazine.
What does LWG stand for?
LWG stands for Lightweight Gun
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of LWG
We have 51 other meanings of LWG in our Acronym Attic
- Lethal White Foal Syndrome
- Lau Wong Fat Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Learning with the Financial Times Resource Book (English language study)
- Learning Works for Young People (UK)
- Laminated Waveguide
- Language Working Group (computing)
- Left Waist Gunner
- Lethality Working Group
- Life Without God
- Light-Weight Group
- Liquid Water in Grams
- Literacy Working Group (UK)
- Live Weight Gain (veterinary science)
- Living with Grief
- Logistics Working Group
- Loverdan Web Gestion (web advertising company)
- Low Weight for Gestational Age
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club (Durham, NH)
- Lambert Working Group on Intellectual Property (UK)
- Light Weight Ground Mount
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wanted her to have a lightweight gun that didn't hurt," he said.
Shotgunners are usually surprised when they learn that a lightweight gun can actually be as comfortable to shoot as a heavier gun, if sensible loads are used and if it fits the shooter.
Narwhal A similar weapon is available from Nexter of France in the guise of the 390-kilo Naval Remote Weapon Highly Accurate Lightweight gun mount, better known as the Narwhal (see title picture).
Compact Little Willie gelcoat unit with lightweight gun mounts on 5-gal pail.