Other features that have been included are the nView Display Technology, Lightspeed memory Architecture II, Accuview Antialiasing technology and TV-out/VGA ports.
What does LMA II stand for?
LMA II stands for Lightspeed Memory Architecture (Nvidia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Lockheed Martin Astronautics
- Logistics & Manufacturing Association, Port Laredo
- London Metropolitan Archives (London, England, UK)
- Longissimus Muscle Area
- Lou Martin & Associates, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Low Memory Area (aka conventional memory)
- Low Molecular Weight Activity
- Lower Mt Auburn (Cincinnati, Ohio neighborhood)
- Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Lupus Mid-Atlantic (healthcare; various locations)
- La Moto Ancienne d'Alsace (French motorcycle club; Alsace, France)
- Lake Melville Agricultural Association (Canada)
- Lake Michigan Archery Association
- Lake Minnetonka Athletic Association (Minnesota)
- Langenburg Minor Athletic Association (Canada)
- Lauderdale Miami Auto Auction (Davie, FL, USA)
- Le Meridien Al Aqah (UAE resort)
- Leadership Michigan Alumni Association
- Leck Mich Am Arsch (German: Kiss My Ass)
- Lembaga Mushyawarah Adat Asmat
Samples in periodicals archive:
All three ASYLUM GeForce4 Ti cards take full advantage of NVIDIA's nView multi-display technology, "always on" Accuview Antialiasing, and radically improved NVIDIA Lightspeed Memory Architecture II.
Lightspeed Memory Architecture II (LMA II), NVIDIA's 128-bit memory interface that features a crossbar design and advanced Quadro memory management techniques.