OB), a US-based company that owns and operates nine casinos and resorts in Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada and New Jersey, has announced the expansion and re-branding of Lighthouse Point Casino in Greenville, US.
What does LHP stand for?
LHP stands for Lighthouse Point (Broward County, Florida city)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHP
We have 104 other meanings of LHP in our Acronym Attic
- Landslide Hazard Program
- Le Hong Phong High School (Vietnam)
- Lead Hollowpoint (bullet)
- Lealdade, Humildade, Procedimento (Portuguese: Loyalty, Humility, Procedure)
- Left Half-Plane
- Left Hand Panel
- Left Hand Path
- Left-Handed Pitcher
- Lennox Hearth Products (Nashville, TN)
- Licensed Holistic Practitioner (various organizations)
- Limit of High Priority
- Line Handler Process (Sprint)
- Living History Project
- Local Health Plan
- Loop Heat Pipe (Cooling System)
- Louisiana Highway Patrol
- Longuet-Higgins-Pople Restricted Hartree-Fock Method
- Like Heterochromatin Protein 1
- Lee Harris Pomeroy Associates (architectural firm; New York, NY)
- Limbic-Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Brien of Lighthouse Point Florida; a brother, David O'Brien of Oxford; four sisters: Helen Newstead and Eileen Rock both in New Jersey, Kathleen Steinhart and Maureen Modesty both of Worcester; three grandchildren, who he adored: Brigitte LeFrancois, Gabrielle Rosales and Kallie O'Brien; many nieces, nephews, extended family and friends.
To orient yourself to the park and its 38 miles of trails, hike 1 mile east from Rosario Head on Fidalgo Island to Lighthouse Point.
All other correspondence should be sent to Mary Beth Hansen, Managing Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report, JHU Division of Infectious Diseases, 2700 Lighthouse Point East, Suite 220, Baltimore, MD 21224.
Lighthouse Point is a Tangerine Development neighborhood of only 16 lots, which range in size from one-third of an acre to one acre and in price from $950,000 to $1,495,000.