For the first time in its history, Lighter Aboard Ship, or LASH, barges, have been loaded at the Military Ocean Terminal Concord.
What does LASH stand for?
LASH stands for Lighter Aboard Ship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LASH
We have 9 other meanings of LASH in our Acronym Attic
- Linux Administrator's Security Guide
- Local Air Safety Group (aviation)
- Los Alamos Study Group (Albuquerque, NM)
- Los Angeles School of Gymnastics (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Silicone Gastric Banding
- Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council (California)
- Laser Antitank Semi-Active Homing
- Layered Shortest-Path
- Legal Aid Society of Hawai (est. 1950)
- Legislative Action on Smoking and Health
- Littoral Airborne Sensor Hyperspectral
- Logic and Search
- Los Angeles Swat Headset
- Loss Adjustment Standards Handbook (USDA)
- Layered Shortest-Path Transition-Oriented Routing
- Louisiana American Saddlebred Horse Association
- Low-Altitude Simultaneous HAWK Engagement
- Local Authority Social Housing Grant (UK)
- L'Aide Sociale Individuelle (French: Individual Social Assistance)
- Laboratory of Apiculture and Social Insects (University of Sussex; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Lighter Aboard Ship barges were blown one mile across the river and into the tidal marshes and sandy beaches of the Fort Fisher Historical site.
The Lighter Aboard Ships, more commonly known by the acronym LASH, are familiar silhouettes on the skyline of the Cape Fear River at the 597th Transportation Group, Southport, N.