Following background on the physics of light-matter interaction required for understanding the working principles of solar cells, they discuss the types of cells, their properties, energy economics, and the prospects for hybrid solar cells.
What does LMI stand for?
LMI stands for Light-Matter Interaction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMI
We have 156 other meanings of LMI in our Acronym Attic
- Lead Market Initiative (EU)
- Leadership Management Institute (various locations)
- Leadership Management International, Inc.
- Lean Management Institut (Germany)
- Legemiddelindustriforeningen (Norway)
- Lender's Mortgage Insurance
- Les Mills International (New Zealand)
- License Management International, LLC
- Life Measurement, Inc. (medical devices)
- Liga Maya Internacional (Spanish: Maya International League; Costa Rica)
- Like-Minded Individual
- Linear Matrix Inequality
- Link Management Interface
- Lisp Machine Incorporated
- Lista Monumentelor Istorice (Romanian: List of Historical Monuments)
- Litigation Management, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Little Marsh Island (Jacksonville, FL)
- Live Male Infant
- Liverpool Medical Institution (UK)
- Load Moment Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team is currently investigating the coherent oscillation of electrons, which could further extend the ability of harnessing light-matter interactions from the terahertz- to the petahertz-frequency range.
London, July 3 (ANI): Taking a step nearer to quantum computers, University of Maryland researchers have used a unique hybrid nanostructure to show a new type of light-matter interaction.