The major light-harvesting complex (LHCII) in Photosystem II (PSII) captures sunlight and transfer the energy to reaction centers (RC) for original charge separation, in which the luminous energy is transformed to electric energy.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Light-Harvesting Complex
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Health Care (Tennessee)
- Leadership, Honor, Courage (Gerstell Academy motto)
- Lee Honors College (Western Michigan University)
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Left-Hand Circular
- Legal Heir Certificate (Thashil Office, India)
- Les Hale Chorale (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Les Horribles Cernettes (band)
- Lifetime Health Cover (Australia)
- Light's Hope Chapel (gaming, World of Warcraft)