Subjects range from more established utopian forays--Hutterites in South Dakota; the original Mormon temple in Nauvoo, Illinois; and a Jewish kosher/organic community in Massachusetts--to the recent and more radical: the Light of Truth Universal Shrine in Buckingham, Virginia; a Radical Faerie and "queer safe space" commune in central Tennessee; an Earthship at Earthhaven Ecovillage, an "ecologically responsible community" in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
What does LOTUS stand for?
LOTUS stands for Light of Truth Universal Shrine (Yogaville, VA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOTUS
We have 3 other meanings of LOTUS in our Acronym Attic
- Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater and Thurston (Washington waste water alliance)
- Law of Total Tricks (bidding)
- Lead on the Target (goal setting)
- Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (League of Women Voters of Minnesota Education Fund; St. Paul, MN)
- List of Things to Do
- Last of the Time Lords (Doctor Who episode)
- Long-Term Trending System
- Lords of the Underground
- Landelijke Organisatie Tot Uitbeelding Van Slachtoffers (actors that pretend to be injured, to train first-aiders)
- League of Trans Unified Sisters