Mrs Turnbull has now contacted BT to ask for a refund on the overcharges since the Light User Scheme ended.
What does LUS stand for?
LUS stands for Light User Scheme (mobile phone plan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LUS
We have 28 other meanings of LUS in our Acronym Attic
- London Underground Railway Society (Surrey, UK)
- Laser Ultrasonic Remote Sensing of Oil Thickness (Minerals Management Service; US Department of the Interior)
- License Unit Requirement Table
- Living Unrelated Transplant
- Lunar Replacement Unit
- Lafayette Utilities System
- Land Use System (economic model)
- Last Unit Standing (gaming)
- Latymer Upper School (London, UK)
- Lavender Unicorn Syndrome
- Limited User Subway
- Lineamiento Universal Superior (Spanish: Superior Universal Alignment; Argentina)
- Live Update Service (software; Symantec)
- Location Update Service
- Look-Up Service
- Lusitanian (linguistics)
- Lincoln University Students' Association
- Lusitanian News Agency - Agencia de Noticias de Portugal
- Lancaster University Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- LePere United States Army Combat
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will phase out its Light User Scheme, which has about a million subscribers.
The firm have begun automatically transferring eligible customers to BT Basic from old tariffs, such as the Light User scheme.
I am on a Light User Scheme and my calls average pounds 9 to pounds 10 a bill.
The service provides incoming calls and emergency outgoing calls; Provides a Light User Scheme which provides a discount of up to 60per cent on standard line rental for customers whose usage is low; Offers outgoing calls barred service with a repayment plan as an alternative to disconnection for bad debt.
Now I have had a letter saying I can't have this service as I am registered on the Light User scheme.