If you try to tow an M1101 or M1102 light tactical trailer (LTT) with your MRAP M-ATV, you'll quickly find the trailer's lunette is too low to fit the pintle.
What does LTT stand for?
LTT stands for Light Tactical Trailer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LTT
We have 96 other meanings of LTT in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Temiskaming Structural Zone (diamond mining area; Ontario, Canada)
- Large Thrust Slice Zone (geology)
- Beryllium Lymphocyte Transformation Test (also seen as BELT and BeLPT)
- Late to Test (alarms)
- Lateral Thigh Trainer (exercise equipment)
- Lavender Top Tube
- Learning through Teaching
- Left-Tailed Test
- Lews Therin Telamon (Wheel of Time series)
- Libya Telecom and Technology (est. 1997)
- Limited Team Training
- Limited Technology Transfer
- Limited Training Team (US Navy)
- Line to Take
- Linux Tips and Tricks
- Live Tissue Training
- Live Training Transformation (military; set of common components to satisfy live training instrumentation requirements)
- Local Trap Time
- Localized Thermal Therapy
- Logistics Between Today and Tomorrow (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TB 43-0213, CORROSION PREVENTION AND CONTROL (CPC) FOR TACTICAL VEHICLES, COVERS HEAVY TACTICAL VEHICLES (SUCH AS THE HEMTT, HET, AND PLS), MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (SUCH AS THE FMTV ANP ASV), HMMWVS, AND A VARIETY OF HEAVY, MEDIUM AND LIGHT TACTICAL TRAILERS.
The pub covers heavy tactical vehicles (HEMTT, HET, PLS), medium vehicles (FMTV, ASV, M923), HMMWVs, and a variety of heavy, medium and light tactical trailers.