In Kyrgyzstan, 68 light vehicles account for 1,000 citizens, according to light motor vehicle report of the National Statistical Committee for 2012.
What does LMV stand for?
LMV stands for Light Motor Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMV
We have 34 other meanings of LMV in our Acronym Attic
- Lucia Mar Unified School District (California)
- Leeds Met University Students Union (UK)
- Licentiate in Music Victoria College of Music
- Lucia Mar Unified Teachers Association (Arroyo Grande, CA)
- Lytchett Minster and Upton Town Council (UK)
- Latina Media Ventures (New York, NY)
- League of Women Voters
- Les Motards Varois (French motorcycle club)
- Lettuce Mosaic Virus
- Ley de Mercado de Valores (Spanish: Securities Market Law; Chile)
- Light Multipurpose Vehicle (various organizations)
- Liquid Metering Valve
- Los Medicos Voladores (Spanish: The Flying Doctors)
- Low Mass Vehicle
- Lower Master Valve (oil industry)
- Luxury Multipurpose Vehicle (Ford)
- Laugh My Vulcan Ass Off
- Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission
- La Macchina Vecchia Classic Car Club (Italian: The Old Car Classic Car Club; Belgium; est. 1990)
- Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interestingly, in most of the developed countries a person doesn't get a heavy vehicle licence until he has a certain amount of experience driving light motor vehicles.
The collaboration is aimed at providing finance packages for those customers who plan to purchase cars and other light motor vehicles.
Osamu Suzuki, CEO and COO of the company (and a grandson-in-law of its founder), is a creative decision maker, a maverick who considers himself an "old man in a mom-and-pop company" that concentrated most of its resources on producing motorcycles and light motor vehicles.
While most of the media have concentrated on heavy motor vehicles (buses and trucks), The Sofia Echo decided to test the system checking light motor vehicles.
In addition, sales of light motor vehicles, bolstered by relatively generous incentives and perhaps by the cash freed up by the surge in mortgage refinancings last winter, averaged a healthy 15 million unit annual rate in the first half of 1996.