We also encourage the limited duty and light limited duty Sailors to perform robust therapy sessions as often as possible, while maintaining a healthy diet and staying within standards.
What does LLD stand for?
LLD stands for Light Limited Duty (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLD
We have 77 other meanings of LLD in our Acronym Attic
- Lamp Lumen Depreciation (light loss measurement)
- Language Learning Disability
- Large Lot Division (zoning)
- Last Line of Defence (gaming clan)
- Learning Lab Denmark
- Learning-Language Disabilities (education)
- Left Lateral Decubitus
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Legum Doctor (Latin: Doctor of Laws)
- Life Long Dream
Samples in periodicals archive:
After surgery, I spent 24 hours sick in quarters (SIQ) and had light limited duty for two weeks.