of Timisoara, Romania), and Landolfo (structural engineering, U, of Naples Frederico II, Italy) update the European recommendations for the design of light gauge steel members in construction from the 2006 version.
What does LGS stand for?
LGS stands for Light Gauge Steel (steel frame construction system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGS
We have 118 other meanings of LGS in our Acronym Attic
- Law, Gender and Sexuality
- Layered Gene Scanning
- Lead Generation Specialist (communications position)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Legislation et Gestion Scolaire
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Lets Get Serious
- Licensed Gun Store
- LiGaS2 (nonlinear optical crystal)
- Light Gasoline Splitter (petroleum industry)
- Light Green Seal (currency)
- Loan Guarantee Scheme (UK)
- Local Game Store (roleplaying)
- Local Gun Store
- Location Grouping System
- Location-Guided Steiner Tree
- Lodi Gas Storage (Houston, TX)
- Looking Glass Studios (game development company)
- Loughborough Grammar School (UK)
- Louisiana Geological Society (est. 1934)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The structure is in fact a hybrid of glulam and steel; light gauge steel columns are placed at 1 m intervals along the exterior wall, with load transferred to a grid of 120mm X 120mm cedar members on their inside.