The research included the following fields: 1) development of bio nano fiber flexible substrate; 2) dye-sensitized solar cell; 3) development of organic thin film solar cell; 4) organic light emitting transistor materials; 5) luminescent efficiency when light is taken out from an organic light emitting device which use photonic crystals; 7) development of 3-dimensional optical recording material; and 8) theoretical studies on electrons in optical recording material and organic conductors.
What does LET stand for?
LET stands for Light Emitting Transistor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LET
We have 89 other meanings of LET in our Acronym Attic
- Learning, Education and Training (Internet technologies)
- Leaving Early Today (office correspondence)
- Lepidoptera of Ethiopia
- Les Enfant Terrible (gaming, Metal Gear Solid)
- Leticia, Colombia - Gen Av Cobo (Airport Code)
- Letter (File Name Extension)
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
- Level Electrical Transmitter
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (Philippines)
- Lidocaine, Epinephrine and Tetracaine (topical anesthetic)