a cellphone battery module packer in Taiwan, recently announced plans to venture into the e-scooter and e-bike battery-pack market, having tied up with a local light electric vehicle (LEV) motor producer in the e-scooter segment, won orders for more than 1,000 e-scooters, with the venture scheduled to start delivery in the third quarter.
What does LEV stand for?
LEV stands for Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEV
We have 34 other meanings of LEV in our Acronym Attic
- Little Earth of United Tribes Housing Corporation (Minnesota)
- Low Energy Undulator Test Line
- Low End UNIX Workstation
- Land Expectation Value
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
- Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Low Emission Vehicle
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association
- Law Enforcement Video Association
- Light Electric Vehicle Association (trade group)
- Lunar Extra Vehicular Activity (Apollo program)
- Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly (US NASA)
- Lift Every Voice and Sing (Hartford, Connecticut gospel festival and fair)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company hopes to create a new vehicle category, a family of light electric vehicles.
Light electric vehicles can save energy, cut congestion and spare the air, and have gained attention in the last decade for their positive environmental potential.
Major exhibits at the 2012 Taipei Cycle include complete bicycles, parts, accessories and light electric vehicles (LEVs), with dedicated displays at the Taiwan Excellence Pavilion, Light Electric Vehicle Pavilion, Sports Wear Pavilion, French Pavilion and the EU Pavilion.