Boeing took Army pilots on a test drive of its AH-6i, a scout version of its Little Bird light attack helicopter, in October.
What does LAH stand for?
LAH stands for Light Attack Helicopter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAH
We have 48 other meanings of LAH in our Acronym Attic
- Love Ain't Gonna Wait for You (S Club song)
- Large Animal Hospital
- Laugh All Hard
- League of American Homeowners
- Left Anterior Hemiblock
- Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
- Lens Adapter and Hood (cameras)
- Liberal Arts Honors (various schools)
- Life Accident Health (insurance)
- Life after Hockey
- Lightweight Automated Howitzer
- Limited Access Highway (various locations)
- Linux Administration Handbook (computing)
- Lipoid Adrenal Hyperplasia (endocrinology)
- Lithium Aluminum Hydride
- Los Altos Hills (California)
- Love and Hugs
- Low Altitude High Speed Route
- Lane Amateur Hockey Association (Eugene, OR)
- Lively Arts History Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 18 winners are: Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility: Commander, Fleet Activities Okinawa; USS Enterprise (CVN 65) with Carrier Air Wing 1; USS Lake Erie (CG 70); USS Rushmore (LSD 47); MCM Crew Persistent; USS Columbus (SSN 762); Marine Corps Air Station New River; Ist Marine Aircraft Wing; Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany; Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 269; Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light 42: Fleet Logistics Squadron 56; Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 773; Training Squadron 31; USNS Lewis and Clark (T-AKE 1); and the Submarine Rescue Diving and Recompression System Team, Advanced Undersea Systems Program Office (PMS 394).
Were it not for the Internet, "Hadji Girl" would have remained an inside joke among the relatively small group of Marines in Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 167.
The section already had completed missions spanning many of the tasks of a Marine Light Attack Helicopter squadron: close air support, armed reconnaissance, time-sensitive target overwatch, point-of-origin searches for anti-Iraqi force indirect fire and small-arms assets, and screening missions north of the river and west of the city.