Laser is an acronym of Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
What does LASER stand for?
LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LASER
We have 33 other meanings of LASER in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis (eye surgery)
- Laser Dwell
- Laboratoire de Sémiolinguistique, Didactique, Informatique (French: Laboratory of Semiolinguistics, Teaching, Computers)
- Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Lake and Sumter Emergency Recovery (Florida)
- Land, Air, Sea Emergency Rescue (US DoD)
- Leadership and Assistance for Science Education Reform (Washington)
- Learning About Safety by Experiencing Risk (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents; UK)
- Learning About Science, Engineering, and Research
- Life After Stroke Exercise Rehabilitation (cardiology)
- Linking Academic Scholars to Educational Resources
- Literacy Association South East Region (Houston, TX, USA)
- Local Access Service & Equipment Records
- London and South East Region (Air Training Corps)
- Look At Source, Erase Retina :-)
- Lots of Applied Scientists Eat Regularly
- Loose Assemblage of SouthEast Recumbent Riders
- Louisiana State Employees Retirement System
- Latin American Social Enterprise Symposium (University of Michigan)
- Louisiana Automated Support Enforcement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER), or as most of us know it, argon laser--excited ions in an argon-filled chamber produce a light that is focused and passed through the handpiece.
LASER Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation - the future of computer connections using fibre-optics, which can carry much more data.