Under the supervision of The Light Aircraft Association and the Royal Aeronautical Society pupils, staff and volunteers at the school will build the aircraft so that at the end of the project it is airworthy and pupils can fly in it.
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for Light Aircraft Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- Left Atrial Abnormality (cardiology)
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Left Atrial Auricle
- Legal Administrative Assistant (various companies)
- Legal Aid Agency (UK)
- Leicester and Leicestershire Animal Aid Association (UK)
- Library Association of Alberta
- Library Association of Australia
- License Assisted Access (mobile devices)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trelleborg provided its EP678 tooling block to help with the development of the 'e-Go' aircraft, which was the winning design in a competition held by the Light Aircraft Association (LAA) to develop aircraft that meet the new de-regulated rules in the UK.
The Light Aircraft Association confirmed the smaller plane was on its register, but said it could not release details.