What does LGICS stand for?
LGICS stands for Ligand-Gated Ion Channel Superfamily
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lynx Geosystems Incorporated
- Large Generator Interconnection Agreement
- Local Government International Bureau (UK)
- Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding (medical)
- Lacrimal Gland Interstitial Cells (microbiology)
- LG Information and Communication Ltd. (electronics company; Seoul, South Korea)
- Lieutenant Governor in Council (Canada)
- Ligand Gated Ion Channels (cell signalling)
- Line Group ISDN Controller
- Local Government Information Centre (various locations)
- Local Government Initiative Development, Ltd. (consulting firm; est. 2002; UK)
- Low Glycemic Index Diet
- Local Government Information and Education Network (University of Illinois)
- Legal & General Insurance Holdings
- Local Government Information House (UK)
- Life Guard International, Inc. (air ambulance service; Las Vegas, NV)
- Loewen Group International, Inc.
- Local Government Improvement and Innovation Partnership (UK)
- Local Government Improvement Incentive Program
- Lotus Group International Limited