Through the Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning tax credits, families earning less than $32,000 annually save about $600, compared to the $900 in savings for families earning up to $59,999 and the $1,100 average credit for families earning up to $91,999.
What does LLTC stand for?
LLTC stands for Lifetime Learning Tax Credit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLTC
We have 5 other meanings of LLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Level Terminal
- Lower Level Term
- Lucas-Lehmer Primality (mathematics)
- Luminox Light Technology (watches)
- Lectin-Like Transcript 1
- Lake Lanier Technology Alliance (Georgia)
- Lots and Lots of Thunderous Applause
- Larense Lawn Tennis Club (Netherlands)
- Law Library and Technology Center (Nova Southeastern University; Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL)
- Leech Lake Tribal College (Cass Lake, MN)
- Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company (Kanengo, Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Liquid-Liquid Thermal Cycling
- Lightweight Laser Target Designator
- Link Layer Topology Discovery
- Link Layer Topology Discovery I/O (Driver)
- Land Level Transfer Facility (shipyard)
- Long Live the Fighters (gaming clan)
- Lifelong Learning Theme Group (Forest of Dean District Partnerships, UK)
- Language Learning and Technology International
- Laser Light Technologies, Inc. (Hermann, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lifetime Learning Tax Credit is aimed at college juniors and seniors, graduate and professional students, and adults who are back in school.
New types of tax programs to assist those with educational expenses include: * The HOPE Tax Credit * Lifetime Learning Tax Credits * Educational Savings Programs, which are 1.
After June 1998, the Lifetime Learning Tax Credit kicks in, letting taxpayers claim a credit of up to $1,000 for the first $5,000 they pay out of pocket for higher education, including graduate school.