It is important to recall that all persons born before 1934 were excluded from the Lifetime Health cover rules, as discussed earlier.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Lifetime Health Cover (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Lausanne Hockey Club (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Leadership for Healthy Communities
- Leadership Health Care (Tennessee)
- Leadership, Honor, Courage (Gerstell Academy motto)
- Lee Honors College (Western Michigan University)
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Left-Hand Circular
- Legal Heir Certificate (Thashil Office, India)
- Les Hale Chorale (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Les Horribles Cernettes (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effect of the new rebate cannot be considered in isolation from the Lifetime Health Cover policy.