In a ceremony at the Royal Concert Hall, the man responsible for the song often regarded as Scotland's alternative national anthem picked up a lifetime achievement award for his contribution to songwriting.
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for Lifetime Achievement Award
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Alliance Approach
- Left Atrial Abnormality (cardiology)
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Left Atrial Auricle
- Legal Administrative Assistant (various companies)
- Legal Aid Agency (UK)
- Leicester and Leicestershire Animal Aid Association (UK)
- Library Association of Alberta
- Library Association of Australia
- License Assisted Access (mobile devices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISRI created the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004 to honor accomplished scrap recycling industry veterans.
Schwarzman at the Academy's 21st Annual Lifetime Achievement Awards Gala on Monday March 13, announced Roy Furman, Guild Hall trustee and president of the Academy of the Arts.
The Staten Island Economic Development Corporation has presented a Lifetime Achievement Award to R.