Poor diet and social breakdown with alcohol playing a major part in the lifestyle of our kids is a worry.
What does LOOK stand for?
LOOK stands for Lifestyle of Our Kids (physical and psychological health study; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOOK
We have 1 other meaning of LOOK in our Acronym Attic
- Leave-One-Out Classification Error
- Lexical Obscenity On-line Filter (LOOFbot)
- Lowest Output Occupancy First Algorithm
- Lake Ontario Operational Forecast System (project; National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration)
- League of Ordinary Gentlemen
- Lefty One-Out Guy (baseball)
- Laying On Of Hands (healing modality)
- Lazy Object-Oriented Kernel (computational geometry)
- Library of Oracle Knowledge
- Light Opera Oklahoma (formerly LOOK Musical Theatre; Tulsa, OK)
- Laboratory for the Ocean Observatory Knowledge Integration Grid
- Laughing Outrageously Out Loud (Internet/chat/email)
- Leave-One-Out Likelihood (statistics)
- Ley Orgánica del Organismo Legislativo (Spanish: Organic Law of the Legislative Organization; Guatemala)
- LibreOffice Online (sofware)
- Large Object-Oriented Memory (information technology)
- Leave-One-Out Method (neural networks)
- Liverpool Logistics, Offshore and Marine Centre (UK)
- Loyal Order of Moose