An observation tower to enable surf lifesavers to better monitor conditions at Cottesloe Beach would receive substantial funding from the State Government, Premier Colin Barnett announced today.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Lifesaver (in contrast to a lifeguard)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Liaison Spécialisée (French type of business internet connection)
- Liaison Squadron
- Liberalna Stranka (Croatian: Liberal Party)
- Libertarian Socialism (political philosophy)
- Library Science (various locations)
- Lichen Sclerosus (dermatology)
- Life Sciences Division
- Life Sucks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each lifesaver is accompanied by tips, how to use it at specific grade levels, internet resources, and handouts.
According to the veteran-owned company, Lifesaver is able to filter out impurities down to 15 nanometers, which produces sterile water with "no foul taste.
The combat lifesaver aid bag is typically issued with atropine.