Welsh Government figures show ACL provision in the borough - according to the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR) - has halved from 91,000 hours in 2006-07 to just 43,000 hours in 2011-12.
What does LLWR stand for?
LLWR stands for Lifelong Learning Wales Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLWR
- Low-Level Waste Management Program
- Lower Low Water Mean Tide
- Live Life with Passion
- Love Life Work Passion
- Low-Level Waste Policy Act
- Low-Level Waste Policy Amendment Act 1984
- Low-Level Waste Processing and Shipping System
- Low Level Waste Quality Assurance Program Plan
- League of Lebanese Woman's Rights
- Least Limiting Water Range (soil science)
- Low Level Waste Repository (UK site for disposal of low-level radioactive waste near Drigg, Cumbria)
- Little League World Series
- Low Level Wind Shear (meteorology)
- LucidLink Wireless Security (Interlink)
- Low - Level Wind Shear Alert System
- Low-Level Waste Storage/Disposal Record
- Low-Level Waste Treatment Facility
- Lawrence League of Women Voters (New Jersey)
- Lifelong Learning Excellence, Inc (Eugene, Oregon)
- London Lindy Exchange (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information on SEN pupils is recorded by schools and in the Lifelong Learning Wales Record.
The report focuses on Work-Based Learning (WBL), and especially a data base called the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR) on which payments to training providers were based.