The competition was funded by the Coventry and Warwickshire Lifelong Learning Network, as part of the Enhancing Entrepreneurial Pathways from Further Education to Higher Education.
What does LLN stand for?
LLN stands for Lifelong Learning Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLN
We have 24 other meanings of LLN in our Acronym Attic
- Lothian Labour Market Unit (UK)
- Louisiana and Lower Mississippi Valley Collections
- Low Level Mixed Waste
- Laboratoire Louis Néel (laboratory at Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble)
- Lag in the Late Night (gaming podcast)
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (various locations)
- Latina Leadership Network (California)
- Laugh Like Niall
- Law of Large Numbers
- Les Legions Noires (group of French bands)
- Line Link Network
- Linked Local Network (radio show)
- Literacy, Language and Numeracy (education)
- Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- Lower Limit of Normal
- Local Lymph Node Assay
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lesser Long-Nosed Bat
- Low Level Narrow Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melanie Exley won the 2010 West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network Business award given to an "inspirational person who makes time to learn new skills whilst working".
Gary is director of the Greater Merseyside and West Lancashire Lifelong Learning Network (LLN), a partnership led by Edge Hill University whose aim is to increase the number of vocational learners and adults into higher education.
Sue Key, lifelong learning network co-ordi-nator for Unison, said: "The lifelong learning agenda is very important to trade unions and it is important we are able to work in partnership with employers to the benefit of all.
Collaboration is the key to prosperity, and we are working with higher and further education institutions, trade unions and other organisations in the region to set up lifelong learning networks.
Bill Lucas (2005) Discover your hidden talents; the essential guide to lifelong learning Network Educational Press Dr Bill Lucas is chairman of the Talent Foundation.
Other projects in the Broadband Wales initiative include the lifelong learning network which has resulted in 90% of schools having broadband connectivity, which is far higher than the UK average.