[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The matter was singled out for adoption by District of Columbia Insurance Commissioner Thomas Hampton during the NAIC's meeting ha Minneapolis when it was clear the committee was split about whether to accept a summary report of the Life and Health Actuarial Task Force.
What does LHATF stand for?
LHATF stands for Life and Health Actuarial Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Louisiana Healthy Aging Study
- Large Housing Areas Stabilisation Action (joint project; various locations; 2003-2006)
- Logic and Heuristics Applied to Synthetic Analysis
- Labour History Archive and Study Centre (UK)
- Lead Health and Safety Plan
- Labor Hour Account Tool
- League of Historic American Theatres (member service organization dedicated to the operation of historic theatres)
- Liverpool Housing Action Trust (UK)
- Living History Airsoft Team (online gaming; Austria)
- Light Helicopter Advanced Technology Demonstrator