Residents will lose their homes after planning their life long ambition to live and retire there, now their life long dream has been shattered by HS2.
What does LLD stand for?
LLD stands for Life Long Dream
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LLD
We have 77 other meanings of LLD in our Acronym Attic
- Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (band Genesis album/tour)
- Lamp Lumen Depreciation (light loss measurement)
- Language Learning Disability
- Large Lot Division (zoning)
- Last Line of Defence (gaming clan)
- Learning Lab Denmark
- Learning-Language Disabilities (education)
- Left Lateral Decubitus
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Legum Doctor (Latin: Doctor of Laws)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harb hoped the General Parliamentarian Committee would ratify it, especially that this study is deemed a life long dream for the employees and employers and can preserve their dignity.
MURMURS FROM THE DEEP: Scientific Adventure in the Caribbean GILLES FONTENEAU Following a life long dream sparked when he sailed, as a teenager with famed oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, Fonteneau launched his own maritime expedition in 2001.