Moreover, supply of all aircraft parts, consumable and high cost, life limited parts have been ensured".
What does LLP stand for?
LLP stands for Life Limited Part (aircraft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLP
We have 138 other meanings of LLP in our Acronym Attic
- Law Librarians of Puget Sound
- Lower Limit of Quantification
- Lincoln LS Owners Club
- Latin Ladies on the Net (marriage agency website)
- Landowner Liability Protections
- Law Library Publications (American Association of Law Libraries)
- Lead Logistics Provider
- Leadless Leadframe Package (National Semiconductor Corporation)
- Leased Long Lines Program
- License Limitation Program
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- Lifelong Learning Programme (EU)
- Lightning Location and Protection, Inc
- Lightweight Laser Printer
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Line Link Pulsing
- Linguistics Language Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Link Layer Processor (computing)
- Link Level Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CAAC certification now enables Pratt & Whitney to deliver its life limited parts for CFM56-3 engines to customers in China.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS United Technology Corp (NYSE:UTX) company Pratt & Whitney today announced that it has received Validation of Supplemental Type Certificate (VSTC) for its Global Material Solution (GMS) life limited parts from the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
Just weeks after FAA granted Pratt & Whitney supplemental type certificates on the last of 19 CFM56-3 life limited parts, United announced plans to retire the 94 737s in its fleet that are powered by the -3, essentially leaving Pratt with two airline customers, Jet2.
This is reportedly the first of four STCs Pratt & Whitney is actively pursuing, which will result in the certification of 19 GMS-produced life limited parts for the CFM56-3 engine.
LE BOURGET, France, June 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PARIS AIR SHOW -- The first European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Pratt & Whitney Global Material Solution (GMS) life limited parts for the CFM56-3 engine have entered revenue service in Europe with Jet2.
Under the terms of the agreement Chromalloy will develop PMA alternatives for a number of parts used in the CFM56-7 and CFM56-5 engines, including several Life Limited Parts (LLP).
com has selected an engine under its Pratt & Whitney fleet management program agreement for installation of the airline's first Pratt & Whitney Global Material Solutions (GMS) life limited parts at the Pratt & Whitney Norway Engine Center.