What does LET stand for?
LET stands for Lidocaine, Epinephrine and Tetracaine (topical anesthetic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LET
We have 89 other meanings of LET in our Acronym Attic
- Lean Enterprise Transformation
- Learning, Education and Training (Internet technologies)
- Leaving Early Today (office correspondence)
- Lepidoptera of Ethiopia
- Les Enfant Terrible (gaming, Metal Gear Solid)
- Leticia, Colombia - Gen Av Cobo (Airport Code)
- Letter (File Name Extension)
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
- Level Electrical Transmitter
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (Philippines)